Jump to navigation
Huletts Endless Possibilities 2013 Rooi Rose & Bona Magazines Competition Rules
- The Promoter is Tongaat Hulett (Pty) Ltd ("The Promoter").
- The competition is open to all South African Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition starts on 10 May 2013 and closes on 31 August 2013. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and will not be considered.
- To enter, simply SMS the keyword Huletts to 32113 and tell us what you are going to do with your Huletts products today. SMS's charged at standard rates.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prizes (6 x R5000 Carrol Boyes vouchers and 2000 x recipe books) will be limited to one per entrant.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The Judges (as appointed by The Promoter) will evaluate all entries received and vote on their best six Huletts stories. The six winners will be notified by telephone on the 3rd of September 2013 and thereafter confirmed in writing. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number and address provided. If, however, in the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so on the details supplied, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The six winners will each receive a R5000 Carrol Boyes voucher.
- Carrol Boyes voucher winners must identify themselves by means of an ID document or other acceptable identification means and confirm receipt of their prize, which identification and confirmation shall be to the satisfaction of the promoter. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
- The first 2000 entrants will each receive a complimentary copy of the Huletts Endless Possibilities Recipe Book. Recipe book winners will be notified via sms on the 3rd of September 2013 and requested to reply via sms with their postal details. Recipe books will be posted via South African Post Office, ordinary mail, on the 30th of September 2013.
- Any queries with regard to the delivery of recipe books may be directed to Jackson Ndlovu at MP Marketing on 011 646 8767.
- The prizes are not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prizes within 30 days as from the 3rd of September 2013. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.