Jump to navigation
Huletts January Facebook Competition Notice
- The promoter of this competition is Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd.
- This competition starts on 10 January 2019 and closes on 20 January 2019. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition simply share your ideas on how you plan to make a healthy start to the year. Comment on the Huletts SA Facebook page and stand a chance to WIN R1000 cash.
- Multiple entries are permitted, but an entrant can only win once. One winner will be selected on 22 January 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash regardless of the estimated monetary or other value of the prize.
- All entries will be validated, prior to the winner selection being done. The winners will be selected by means of a random draw.
- By entering this competition (by submission of a response or otherwise), each entrant acknowledges that he/she has read and understood the rules applicable to this competition (which can be found http://www.hulettssugar.co.za/general_competition_rules), and agrees to be bound thereby. In particular, the entrant is reminded that all tips and other responses submitted in this competition become the property of Tongaat Hulett Sugar upon submission, and, may be used by Tongaat Hulett Sugar in advertising and/or promotional media (or for any other purpose).
- Participants who entered any Huletts Sugar Facebook competition and have won any prizes in the last 3 (three) months, from the last day of the competition, will not be eligible to win again and will be disqualified from the competition.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- In the event that the winner / winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner in substitution. The name of the prize winners will be posted on the Huletts Facebook page.
- The winners must identify themselves by means of an ID document or other acceptable identification means and confirm receipt of their prize, which identification and confirmation shall be to the satisfaction of the promoter. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
- Any queries with regards to the competition may be directed to Elaine Budhu at Initiative Promotions on 031 313 7212.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.