Jump to navigation
Huletts Molasses Competition Rules 2014
- The promoter of this competition is Tongaat Hulett (Pty) Ltd.
- This competition starts on 1 November 2014 and closes on 15 January 2015. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Tongaat Hulett, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition participants must purchase any pack of Huletts Molasses, and SMS the word "Huletts" and the last four digits of the barcode to 31149. All sms’s will be charged at standard SMS rates. Participants must retain their till slips as proof of purchase.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The prize is ten Kitchen Aid mixers worth R6900 each. Ten winners will be selected, who will each win one Kitchen Aid Mixer.
- The winner will be selected randomly via computer at the end of the competition on 19 January 2015 and will be notified telephonically within seventy-two hours of the selection having taken place. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so on the number from which the winning SMS was sent, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the prize winners will also be published on www.hulettssugar.co.za after the competition has ended.
- Winner must identify themselves by means of an ID document or other acceptable identification means and confirm receipt of their prize, which identification and confirmation shall be to the satisfaction of the promoter. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
- Any queries with regard to the delivery of prizes may be directed to the Elaine at Initiative on 031 313 7212.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.