Jump to navigation
[ Close and go back ]
- The promoter of this competition is Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd.
- This competition starts on 30 January 2013 and closes on 30 April 2013. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition participants can enter online at www.hulettssugarquotes.co.za or SMS the word HULETTS, their favourite quote together with the author’s name, to 31149. SMS charged at standard rates. Free SMS’s do not apply.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The prize is a Bosch Private Collection Coffee Machine valued at R750.00 each. Two prize winners will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred for cash.
- The winners will be selected randomly via computer at the end of the competition on 6 May 2013 and will be notified telephonically within twenty-four of the selection having taken place. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so on the number from which the winning SMS was sent, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the prize winners will also be published on www.hulettssugar.co.za after the competition has ended.
- Winners must identify themselves by means of an ID document or other acceptable identification means and confirm receipt of their prize, which identification and confirmation shall be to the satisfaction of the promoter. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
- Any queries with regard to the delivery of prizes may be directed to the Michele at Initiative on 031 313 7210.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.