Jump to navigation
[ Close and go back ]
- The promoter of this competition is Tongaat Hulett (Pty) Ltd.
- This competition starts 29 July 2013 and closes on 22 September 2013. No late entries will be accepted.
- This competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Tongaat Hulett, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition participants must purchase any Huletts White Sugar or Sunsweet Brown Sugar and retain the pack as proof of purchase. Dial *120*4862# on the entrant's cellphone, accepting that the initial access costs 20 cents per 20 seconds and is billed for a minimum of 40 seconds. A message will be sent back to the entrant asking for the last 4 digits of the barcode found on the Huletts White sugar or Sunsweet brown sugar pack. Entrants to reply with the last 4 digits of the barcode.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The prize is an Audi A1. No extra's included. Winners must be in possession of a valid South African driver's licence. The prize does not include insurance. Colour of car subject to availability.
- The winner will be selected randomly via computer at the end of the competition on 25 September 2013 and will be notified telephonically within seventy-two hours of the selection having taken place. In the event that the winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so on the number from which the winning SMS was sent, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the prize winner will also be published on www.hulettssugar.co.za after the competition has ended.
- The winner must identify themselves by means of an ID document and be in possession of a valid South African drivers licence and failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited. The prize is not transferable. Winners must confirm receipt of their prize if requested, which identification and confirmation shall be to the satisfaction of the promoter. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
- Any queries with regard to the delivery of prizes may be directed to Michele Rout at Initiative on 031 313 7210.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.