Ingredients125ml Boiling water
15 ml Cocoa powder
65ml Low Fat Milk
65ml Skimmed Milk
1-2 Sachets Huletts Equisweet
1ml Vanilla Essence
Cocoa for dusting
- Pour the boiling water into a saucepan and dissolve the cocoa powder in it.
- Heat gently on the stove and add the low fat milk
- When the mixture starts to bubble on top, stir continuously using a whisk, until it starts to boil, pour into a cup or mug.
- Remove from stove and add the Equisweet and vanilla essence and stir.
- Froth the skim milk in a milk frother.
- Pile onto the hot chocolate in the mug.
- Serve with a dusting of cocoa.