Product Of The Year Competiton Rules
Huletts Product of the Year COMPETITION RULES
- The promoter of this competition is Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd.
- This competition starts on 29 June 2012 and closes on 15 September 2012. No late
entries will be accepted.
- This competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of Tongaat Hulett Sugar South Africa Ltd, or their spouses, life
partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and
services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- To enter this competition participants must purchase any one of the following:- Huletts
Chocolate Flavoured Icing Sugar, Strawberry Flavoured Icing Sugar, Cappuccino
Flavoured Icing Sugar, SUGAlite Scone Premix, or SUGAlite Bran Muffi n Premix. SMS
the word HULETTS and the last four digits of your barcode to 42865. All sms’s will be
charged at standard SMS rates. No free sms’s. Participants must retain their till slips as
proof of purchase.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this
promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The prize is a day at a Spa for the winner and two friends, up to the value of R1450 each.
The prize package includes lunch and three spa treatments. Three prize winners will be
selected, each winning a day at a Spa for themselves and two friends. The prize cannot
be transferred for cash.
- A spa closest to the winners will be identifi ed and vouchers for a day package will be
sent to the winners.
- The winners will be selected randomly via computer at the end of the competition on
- September 2012 and will be notifi ed telephonically within twenty-four hours after the
selection has taken place. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully
contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so on the number from which the
winning SMS was sent, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in
substitution. The names of the prize winners will also be published on
www.hulettssugar.co.za after the competition has ended.
- Winners must identify themselves by means of an ID document or other acceptable
identifi cation means and confi rm receipt of their prize, which identifi cation and
confi rmation shall be to the satisfaction of the promoter. Any prize not taken up for any
reason within one month of the close of the competition will be forfeited.
- Any queries with regard to the delivery of prizes may be directed to the Michele at
Initiative Promotions on 031 313 7210.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges’ decision will be fi nal and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.