Recipe makes 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a large pan over a low heat until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the oats, chopped hazelnuts, cinnamon and baking powder - stir to combine.
- Mash the bananas well, then stir into the oat mix.
- Spoon into a greased 23x33cm tin, packing tightly and smoothing over the top.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and score into rectangles/squares.
- Allow to cool in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- These can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.