Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes about 45 cookies
Ingredients120 g Butter OR Margarine
125 ml ( ½ cup) Huletts White Sugar
125 ml ( ½ cup) Huletts SunSweet Brown Sugar
3 ml ( ½ tsp) Vanilla Essence
1 Egg, lightly beaten
435 ml (1 ¾ cup) Self-raising Flour
3 ml ( ½ tsp) Salt
125 g Chocolate Chips
60 g Walnuts, chopped
- Cream the butter/margarine, sugars and vanilla essence together.
- Gradually add the lightly beaten egg. Mix in the sifted flour and salt.
- Add the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts, and mix well.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of the mixture into small balls and place on a lightly greased oven tray, allowing room for spreading. Push a few extra choc chips into each cookie if desired.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 10–12 minutes.