Khoya LadduSesame Seed (Til) - Khoya laddu
Ingredients2 cups khoya
1&½ cups of coarsely powdered roasted sesame seeds (til)
Powdered sugar to taste
Kesar, chopped almonds and pistas for decoration
- Roast the khoya on low flame till it is very light golden yellow color.
- Let is cool for few minutes.
- Then add coarsely powdered roasted sesame seeds and mix it.
- Add powdered sugar when the above mixture is luke warm.
- Mix well and shape into small balls. If the mixture is too hot then the sugar will melt so care has to be taken that mixture should not be hot.
- Arrange in a plate and decorate with kesar, chopped almonds and pistas.
Method for Making Khoya in Microwave:
- Take three cups of full cream milk powder in microwave oven proof casserole.
- Add sufficient water to make a thick paste.
- Add 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- Cover with plastic cling film and microwave for 3 minutes with in between stirring. (Time depends on power of Microwave oven.)