Marie Biscuit Treats
Makes about 24 squares
1 x 200 g packet Marie Biscuits
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag. Break them into smaller pieces, not crumbs, using a rolling pin. Place in a bowl.
- Combine the margarine, sugar and chopped dates in a saucepan and heat until the margarine has melted.
- Pour the melted mixture onto the broken biscuits and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a Swiss Roll tin (roughly 25 cm x 15 cm) and press down firmly.
- Leave to set. Sprinkle with coconut and cut into squares or bars.