Microwave Chocolate Pecan Pudding
250ml (1 cup) Huletts White Sugar
- Place the sugar, butter and eggs in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and blend for 45 seconds until light and fluffy. Regularly scrape the sides of the bowl clean.
- Add the milk and flour, and continue to blend.
- Place the chocolate on a plate in a single layer, microwave on high for 50 seconds. Stir until melted.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture in the processor and blend until well combined. Add the chopped pecan nuts and pulse the processor until mixed.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 23cm pie dish.
- Place in the microwave on a stand and cook on medium for 12 minutes. Allow to cool. Dust with icing sugar just before serving.
Serving Suggestion: Serve warm or cold with lashings of ice cream, or a chocolate or caramel sauce of your choice and extra curls of chocolate, or simply with cream.
Note: This pudding freezes well.