Neat Nutty Treats
Makes about 20 treats
Ingredients1 packet Marie Biscuits
100 g Margarine
60 ml ( ¼ cup) Huletts White Sugar
5 ml (1 tsp) Vanilla Essence
2 Egg Whites (keep them separate)
Finely chopped nuts
- Put the Marie biscuits in a plastic bag and break into crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crumbs with the margarine, sugar, vanilla essence and 1 egg white.
- Shape into balls about 2.5 cm in diameter and dip each ball into the remaining egg white.
- Roll the balls in the chopped nuts and refrigerate until hard.
- Place into sweet cases if desired.