Oriental Summer Salad
1 Small Cabbage, finely shredded
- Combine the cabbage, mange-tout peas, coriander and onion in a serving dish.
- Break up the noodles and toast under a hot grill together with the almonds and sunflower seeds. Turn a few times while toasting.
- To make the dressing, blend the oil, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and prepared stock cube in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle toasted noodles, almonds and sunflower seeds on top of the salad.
- Dress and toss the salad just before serving.
Wine Tip: Spicy, oriental flavours can clash with dry, more acidic wines.