Makes ± 50 crunchies
140 g (250ml) cake flour
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Mix the flour, oats, coconut, sugar and apricots together
- Melt the butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
- Mix the bicarbonate of soda with the water and add to the butter and golden syrup.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into walnut-sized balls and place onto a greased baking tray. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes, until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack and seal in an airtight container.