Barbecued lamb chops with home-made mint sauce
12 lamb rib chops, 2,5 cm thick
- Slash the edges of the chops so that the fat does not curl up.
- Mix the salt, pepper, crushed rosemary and olive oil together.
- Rub the olive oil mixture into the chops.
- Grill the chops in a heated grilling pan for 5-7 minutes per side or until required doneness.
- Serve with chips or baby potatoes accompanied by sour cream and fresh mint sauce.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Place in fridge to cool and serve with chops.