Makes 40 medium-sized blocks (depending on pan size and thickness of fudge)
- Line a 20 x 20 cm pan with silicone paper or foil.
- Spray with Spray and Cook.
- Microwave the butter for 1 minute in a deep dish at 100% power.
- Add the sugar and condensed milk.
- Do not stir and microwave for 1 minute on 100% power.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Microwave for 10 minutes and stir every three minutes.
- Add the vanilla essence and vinegar.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until it thickens.
- Spoon into pan and smooth with palette knife.
- Leave to cool and cut into 3 cm squares before the fudge gets to hard.
- Leave to cool completely and turn out.
- Break into blocks.
Estimated costing, mark-up & suggested selling price
|Electricity / refrigeration:||R 2.00|
|Total expenses:||R 37.60|
|Recommended profit:||R 31.40|
|Recommended selling price per block of fudge:||R 1.70|
|*Should you use serviettes or paper plates for packaging, remember to include this in your cost|