Serves 4 (enough for ± 1 kg meat)
80 ml (⅓ cup) Huletts Maple Syrup
15 ml (1 T) Huletts SunSweet Brown Sugar
80 ml (⅓ cup) Worcestershire sauce
10 ml (2 t) fresh garlic, grated
15 ml (1 T) fresh thyme leaves, chopped
7, 5 ml (½ T) fresh rosemary, chopped
15 ml (1 T) vegetable oil
30 ml (2 T) fresh lemon juice
80 ml (⅓ cup) water
5 ml (1 t) salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour marinade into a large zip lock bag.
- Add the meat of your choice (± 1 kg) to the bag and seal well.
- Gently shake the sealed bag to ensure the marinade covers the meat.
- Allow to marinade for at least an hour or preferably overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade before grilling on an open fire or in a griddle pan.