Makes 24 brownies
400 g (500ml) Huletts White Sugar
- Pour sugar into a clean one litre jar with lid. Press down firmly.
- Add cocoa powder and press down firmly.
- Pour in chopped pecans, making sure pecans are evenly layered in the jar, then pour in chocolate chips.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Pour into jar and seal.
ATTACH THE FOLLOWING METHOD TO THE JAR:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Empty mixture into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add 180g butter (room temperature) and 4 ex large eggs - beaten
- Using a spoon mix until completely blended.
- Spread batter into a 22cm x 32cm greased pan.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan and cut into 24 squares