Makes 48 cupcakes
Ingredients400 g butter
420 g (500 ml) Huletts Castor Sugar
8 large eggs, beaten
10 ml vanilla essence
420 g (750 ml) cake flour
15 ml Moir's Baking Powder
2 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cream the butter and castor sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Add the beaten eggs slowly with the mixer running.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix to a creamy dough.
- Spoon mixture into paper cups (¾ full) and bake for 10 - 12 minutes until done.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before decorating.
Tip: Use a piping bag to pipe the dough into the paper cups.