Carrot and Banana Cake
Ingredients100 g Huletts SUGAlite
3 extra large eggs
125 ml oil
375 ml cake flour
10 ml baking powder
5 ml bicarbonate of soda
250 ml finley grated carrots
3 large bananas mashed
125 ml seedless raisins
50 g butter
100 g pecan nuts
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Beat Huletts SUGAlite, eggs and oil together.
- Sift dry ingredients and add, alternately with carrots, bananas and raisins to egg mixture.
- Pour into greased 23 cm ring cake pan.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes until done or when tested with a skewer.
- Leave in pan for a few minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool.
- Melt butter in pan, add chopped nuts and fry for 5 minutes.
- Spoon on top of cake.