Chicken Salad with Chilli-Coconut Milk Dressing
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the chilli, lime zest and sugar and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken fillets and cook for 8 minutes on each side until golden. Set aside.
To make the Chilli-coconut milk dressing:
- Place the chilli, coconut milk, coriander, lime juice and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine.
- To serve, place the spinach leaves and green beans on serving plates. Slice the chicken thickly and place on the beans. Spoon over the dressing and serve.