Chocolate and Caramel Pudding
160 g chocolate, chopped
20 g butter, for greasing
100 g (½ cup) Huletts Caramel Sugar
4 extra large eggs, separated
fresh cream or ice cream
cocoa for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, stir until smooth.
- Beat the sugar and the egg yolks together until light and creamy.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the chocolate into the egg yolk mixture, mix until well combined.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, be careful to not over mix.
- Grease 4 ramekins with butter and spoon the mixture equally between the ramekins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed up and spongy.
- Serve immediately with cream or ice cream, dust with cocoa.