Makes 40 chocolate bites
125 ml (½ cup) margarine
- Heat the margarine, sugar, cocoa and milk together until the margerine has melted.
- Increase heat and boil for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla essence.
- Mix oats and coconut into cocoa mixture.
- Mix well and place tablespoons full on a greased baking sheet. Leave to set.
Estimated costing, mark-up & suggested selling price
|Electricity / refrigeration:||R 2.00|
|Total expenses:||R 38.35|
|Recommended profit:||R 25.65|
|Recommended selling price per bite:|
(R64.00 divided by 40 bites)
|*Should you use serviettes or paper plates for packaging, remember to include this in your cost|