Makes approximately 60 Biscuits
- Beat margarine and sugar together.
- Add eggs, beating well until light and fluffy. Mix in molasses
- Sift dry ingredients together; add to egg mixture, mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on a greased baking tray - leave enough room between the biscuits, flatten with the underside of a glass.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Leave the biscuits to cool for a few minutes on the baking tray then transfer onto a metal rack.