Makes ± 24 squares, depending on size
140 ml honey
150 g (¾ cup) Huletts SunSweet Brown Sugar
150 g butter
1 packet digestive biscuits, finely crushed
50 g sesame seeds
50 g pumpkin seeds
100 g sunflower seeds
100 g dried cranberries
270 g (3 cups) oats, lightly toasted
- Grease and line a 23 x 32 cm baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place the honey, sugar and butter in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Remove honey mixture from heat and add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well.
- Press evenly onto the baking sheet. Leave to cool. Cut into even sized squares.