Makes ± 10 pancakes
Ingredients250 ml (1 cup) cake flour
5 ml (1 t) Moir's Baking Powder
2,5 ml (½ t) salt
180 ml (¾ cup) milk
± 150 ml water
5 ml (1 t) lemon juice or white vinegar
100 ml sunflower oil
Extra oil for baking
125 ml (½ cup) Huletts White Sugar
10 ml (2 t) cinnamon
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, milk, water and lemon juice or vinegar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. (The mixture must look like smooth cream)
- Leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Use a non-stick or slightly greased frying pan. Bake pancakes one at a time and stack.
- Sprinkle each pancake with cinnamon and sugar mixture and roll up.
Estimated costing, mark-up & suggested selling price
|Electricity / refrigeration:||R 2.00|
|Total expenses:||R 18.00|
|Recommended profit:||R 22.00|
|Recommended selling price per pancake:
(R40.00 divided by 10 pancakes)
|*Should you use serviettes or paper plates for packaging, remember to include this in your cost|