390 g (750 ml) Huletts Icing Sugar
- Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl.
- Add enough of the condensed milk to mix until smooth and fairly firm.
- Add the peppermint essence and work evenly through the mixture.
- Colour the mixture pale green with a few drops green food colouring.
- Roll mixtures into small balls.
- Place on a baking tray and press down with a fork.
- Allow to set.
- Dip each peppermint cream half way into the melted chocolate and allow again to set.
Estimated costing, mark-up & suggested selling price
|Electricity / refrigeration:||R 1.50|
|Total expenses:||R 44.91|
|Recommended profit:||R 15.09|
|Recommended selling price per biscuit (R60.00 divided by 30 biscuits):||R 2.00|
|*Should you use serviettes or paper plates for packaging, remember to include this in your cost|