Raspberry Jam Strudel
Makes 8 portions
1x200g roll puff pastry
- Roll out the pastry.
- Spread the jam down the middle of the pastry. Fold the edges over the pastry with the one edge slightly overlapping the other.
- Brush egg white on the underside of the overlapping edge and press down slightly to secure the pastry.
- Spray a baking sheet lightly with Spray and Cook and place the pastry with the seam at the bottom onto the baking sheet.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Brush the pastry with beaten egg yolk. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Sprinkle generously with icing sugar.