Roasted Chicken with Orange Slices
60ml olive oil
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, mustard and sugar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use your hands and gently mix in the chicken pieces, fennel, red onion and orange slices. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray, large enough to arrange the chicken in a single layer, with skins-side facing up.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes, until chicken is coloured and cooked through.