Strawberry Flavoured Rice Crispie Balls
Makes 12 balls
Ingredients60 g butter
60 ml Huletts Strawberry Syrup
300 g rice crispies
300 g marshmallows
Hundreds and Thousands (optional)
- Melt the butter, syrup and marshmallows over medium heat, while stirring continuously.
- Add the rice crispies and stir.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Rub hands with butter and roll mixture into balls.
- Decorate with hundreds and thousands and press onto sosatie stick.
Estimated costing, mark-up & suggested selling price
|Electricity / refrigeration:||R 1.50|
|Total expenses:||R 52.00|
|Recommended profit:||R 26.00|
|Recommended selling price per crispie ball:||R 6.50|
|*Should you use serviettes or paper plates for packaging, remember to include this in your cost|