Reduce the kilojoules without compromising on taste!
4 dried peaches, chopped
250 ml (1 cup) strong hot tea
45 ml (3 T) brandy
Huletts EquiSweet, to taste
750ml rose or blanc de noir wine, chilled
1 litre soda water
- Thinly slice rind of orange, lemon and lime, and set aside
- Place peaches in a punch bowl and pour over tea and brandy.
- Sweeten to taste and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Add wine, soda water and ice, stir and adjust sweetener to taste.
- Scatter over citrus peels and serve immediately.