Vietnamese Chicken Salad with Cashews
300ml Chicken stock
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a small pan and simmer for +/- 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Pour the stock into a large pan over medium heat and bring to the boil, add the chicken breasts and simmer for +/- 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the liquid and leave to cool.
- Mix the cabbage, spinach, carrots, cucumber and fresh herbs together.
- Shred the chicken and add to the salad along with the cashews.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.