Serves 4 – 6
105 g (½ cup) Huletts Castor Sugar
350 g (1 cup) Huletts Golden Syrup
125 ml (½ cup) water
900 g watermelon, cubed and seeds removed
- Place the sugar, syrup and water in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Turn the heat to high and boil for a further minute. Cool and refrigerate.
- Place the watermelon on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper and freeze for 2 hours, or until just frozen
- Remove from the freezer and place half the watermelon in a blender with half the syrup and blend until smooth.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, place in an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours.
- Scoop into tall glasses to serve.