White chocolate, caramel and raspberry muffins
Makes 12 regular or 6 giant muffins
625 ml (2 ½ cups) self-raising wheat flour
100 g butter, diced
250 ml (1 cup) Huletts Caramel Sugar
250 ml (1 cup) milk
1 extra large egg, lightly beaten
250 ml (1 cup) fresh or frozen raspberries
125 ml (½ cup) white chocolate rounds – broken into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin or a 6 hole extra-large muffin tin with spray and cook.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour, until well combined.
- Add the Huletts caramel sugar, milk, egg, raspberries and white chocolate. Mix until just moistened. Spoon into the muffin cups filling each three-quarters full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.