Pancake Recipe for Perfect Pancakes
Makes ± 10 pancakes
Pancake Recipe Ingredients
250 ml (1 cup) cake flour
Pancake Recipe Method
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs, milk, water and lemon juice or vinegar together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. (The mixture must look like smooth cream)
- Leave to stand for a few minutes.
- Use a non-stick or slightly greased frying pan. Bake pancakes one at a time and stack.
- Sprinkle each pancake with cinnamon and sugar mixture and roll up.
Estimated costing, mark-up & suggested selling price for your Pancakes
|Electricity / refrigeration:||R 2.00|
|Total expenses:||R 21.02|
|Recommended profit:||R 23.98|
|Recommended selling price per pancake:|
(R45.00 divided by 10 pancakes)
|*Should you use serviettes or paper plates for packaging, remember to include this in your cost|