Maple and Pecan Muffins
Makes 10 muffins
250 ml (1 C) Cake Flour
- Mix the flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Add the raisins and nuts and toss them about so that they are well coated.
- Mix the eggs, oil, HULETTS Maple Syrup, buttermilk and vanilla essence together and beat well.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir together until just combined.
- Fill muffin tins three-quarters full.
- Sprinkle the topping over the muffins, and using a knife gently swirl the topping into the batter.
- Bake at 190ºC for 20 minutes.