Upside Down Chocolate Cakes
Makes 6 Cakes
140g cake wheat flour
260 g (2 cups) Huletts Icing Sugar
- Grease a 6-hole silicone pan (suitable for microwave baking).
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together. Add the sugar.
- Beat the eggs and oil together and mix into the dry ingredients.
- Add the vanilla essence and water and mix into the the batter is lump-free.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, setting the microwave on high.
- Remove from microwave and leave to rest for 2 - 3 minutes before turning out on to a cooling rack.
- Leave the cakes to cool completely before icing.
- Beat the icing sugar, cocoa, butter and vanilla essence together until light and fluffy.
- Using a piping bag and nozzle of your choice, pipe the icing onto the cakes, top with a berry and dust with Huletts Icing Sugar.