1 punnet raspberries, rinsed and dried (other berries and soft fruit such as peaches and nectarines can also be used.)
50 g (¼ cup) Huletts Castor Sugar, or to taste
625 ml (2½ cups) full cream plain yoghurt
30 ml (2 T) Huletts Castor Sugar
A mould such as the one displayed in the picture is obtainable at Woolworths.
6 ice cream spoons
- Place the raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the 50g (¼ cup) of castor sugar while stirring. Cook for a further minute and allow to cool before refrigerating.
- Sweeten the yoghurt with the 30 ml (2 T) castor sugar.
- Spray the moulds with cooking spray.
- Spoon 100 ml yoghurt into each mould. Spoon the raspberry mixture on top of the yoghurt. Place in deep freeze to set.
- When halfway set, place the ice cream spoon in the centre of the lolly and leave in deepfreeze until frozen.
- Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving.